Fri, Oct 28|
Witches Circle (In-Person)
Potent time to connect to your magic!
Time & Location
Oct 28, 2022, 8:00 PM – 9:30 PM EDT
Queens, 45-02 Ditmars Blvd suite 1017, Queens, NY 11105, USA
About the Event
The Witch (the origin of this word is thought to mean “wise one”), which is just another name for a person who is in touch with her intuition, wisdom and tuned in to the cycles of the earth and who uses the divinity that lives within the animals, birds, water, fire, and earth to heal and create more abundance and joy.
October has become a really special time for me.
- Time to connect with our witchy side and heal the witch wound.
- Time to remember our magic and heal our disconnection from our magic and power.
- Time to remember our ancestors and do the ancestral healing. Time to release old stories and patterns. Time of death.
Also, October 2019 was our first women's circle ever! So I could not go on this year without having a circle to honor this sacred time.
I decided to do a pop up Witches Coven Circle during this very potent time of the year, when the veils are thin to heal ancestral wounds, witch wounds, sister wounds, woman wounds so that we can connect with our MAGIC and reignite your POWER. Not only for ourselves, but for our ancestral and future lineage and the collective.
“We transform the world by transforming ourselves.” - Davidji
I didn't want to miss this opportunity, because not only we have Halloween and El Dia De Los Muertos (Day of the Dead) but we are also crossing a huge threshold. We are also entering a potent Eclipse Season in the sign of Scorpio which is the sign of Death and Rebirth. This eclipse season in scorpio adds to the potency of this time. The cosmos is supporting us to do deep healing and to release some old wounds, behaviors, stories, habits, and for our rebirth!
It is time to reignite what it means to be a fully emodied POWERFUL MAGICAL woman!
During our Witches Moon Circle we will:
1.Create a Sacred Ceremonial Space.
2. Ancestral healing journey.
3. Connect with our magic by creating spell/intention jars (materials provided) for this new season in your life.
What to bring:
1. The most important thing to bring is your full self!
2. Wear black or your favorite witchy clothes as long as you are able to comfortably sit on the floor.
4. Your favorite journal and a pen.
I can't wait to see witness your POWER and MAGIC!