Winter Solstice Celebration
Time & Location
About the Event
A Sacred Feminine Ceremony to let go of 2021 and Consciously Create 2022 with your full passion, wildness, brilliance and all-in energy.
We gather during auspicious times in the year in sacred space to have an understanding of “who we are” and “why we’re here” that we can’t access with our rational mind.
Every Sacred Temple is a bit different depending on the energy of the season and the stars, but you can expect some quiet reflective time, journalling, guided journeys, sharing, connecting with incredible women, rituals like burning what you want to release and, of course, dancing!
3-6pm- Potluck Celebration - Food and Beverages!
6-9pm- Ceremony Virtually led by Sarah Jenks
What to bring:
- Dress up to the occasion it is going to be a party and ceremony! Wear Winter colors (white, green, red)!
- A favorite holiday dish or beverage you would like to share.
- Your favorite card deck if you have one (don't worry if you don't have one I will be providing a few).
- Bring your favorite journal and pen.
Be ready to dance and celebrate YOU!
- Heart Contribution$40$400$0