In-Person Spring Equinox Celebration
Time & Location
About the Event
The Spring Equinox is a time of new light and new beginnings, a time to plant the seeds we want to nurture and grow. As we emerge from the winter months, the illumination of longer days brings brings new possibilities, creations, potential and hope.
Join us for day of day of honoring the beginning of Spring!
Where: Our celebration will take place at one of our members house in Hauppauge. Erika has lovingly offered her backyard for us to come together and create a safe container for us to celebrate together. The address will be shared after registration.
What we will do:
- Celebrate the beginning of Spring, the rebirthing of Earth, our own emergence from the winter stillness.
- Gather in circle in person. Feel the gift of the presence of one another, which we have not been able to do in so many months! Spaced is limited!
- Gentle yoga to gently wake up the body to come into balance.
- Spring wreath making =)
What to bring:
- The most important thing to bring is your full self!
- Your favorite/traditional "Easter" dish that you would like to share and offer to the circle.
- Wear spring colors that are comfy warm and a blanket as we will try to be outdoors.
- Yoga mat or something for you to sit comfortably in.
- Your favorite journal and a pen.
I can't wait to see you all, celebrate and gather once again in person!
- In-Person Celebration$30$30Sold Out