In-Person Full Moon Women's Circle Celebration
Time & Location
About the Event
Where: Hicksville, Long Island (details after signing up!
What we will do:
- Potluck party to celebrate our Harvest and feast on the abundance of Mother Earth sharing delicious dishes together.
- Gather in circle in person. Feel the gift of the presence of one another, which we have not been able to do in so many months!
- Fire Ceremony to release all that is no longer serving us. To transform it into loving to bring fertilizer for a richer fertile soil from which to birth new ways of being.
What to bring:
- The most important thing to bring is your full self!
- Your favorite/traditional dish that you would like to share and offer to the circle.
- Bring an Ancestral item to lay on the Altar that night (this could be a photograph of a loved one, an item that was passed down to you or even a symbol of your cultural heritage such as a traditional food.
- Wear black or autumn colored, comfy warm clothes for the night and a blanket.
- Your favorite journal and a pen.
I can't wait to see you all, celebrate and gather once again in person!
You can still join the celebration live from the comfort of your home register here: https://www.dianaalberti.com/event-details/virtual-full-moon-womens-circle-celebration