Fri, Oct 29|
In-Person: Ancestral Healing Night
Potent time to do ancestral healing!
Time & Location
Oct 29, 2021, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
Queens, Fresh Meadows, Queens, NY, USA
About the Event
There is a huge ancestral trauma living amongst women. From the burning times, to colonization and the build of patriarchal societies that took away traditions of connecting and honoring the Earth and the Sun and the Rain and their rituals. Magic was deemed evil, sensuality was dangerous and dirty, the Goddess was rejected from religious and spiritual texts and women had to shut down their power to survive. The Sacred Feminine was erased.
So here’s the important thing to note: our current patterns and expectations of looking perfect, over-giving, and constantly apologizing and feeling guilty for doing what we want or doing things for ourselves, these are the results of a thousand years of brainwashing — this is not our natural state!! I know that we are here to do more than keep obsessing about our weight or what our clothes look like. We are here to shake the status quo and lead with an open heart. We are here to nurture and initiate. We are here to do what we want and be who we are. We’ve been spending so much time fighting for equality by ACTING like MEN, when real freedom comes from FULLY EMBODYING what it means to be a WOMAN.
It is time to heal ancestral trauma that has lived within every single woman no matter where they are from and to reignite what it means to be a fully emodied woman!
Join us for this Ancestral Healing Night on a very potent time in the year, when the veils are thin to connect with our ancestors and create ritual to heal old wounds that live within us still.
Where: Fresh Meadows, Queens, NY (details after signing up!)
What we will do:
- Potluck party to celebrate our Harvest and feast on the abundance of Mother Earth sharing delicious dishes together.
- Gather in circle in person. Feel the gift of the presence of one another, which we have not been able to do in so many months!
- Fire Ceremony to release all that is no longer serving us. To transform it into loving to bring fertilizer for a richer fertile soil from which to birth new ways of being.
What to bring:
- The most important thing to bring is your full self!
- Your favorite/traditional dish that you would like to share and offer to the circle.
- Wear black or autumn colored, comfy warm clothes for the night and a blanket.
- Your favorite journal and a pen.
I can't wait to see you all, celebrate and gather once again in person!
You can still join the celebration live from the comfort of your home register here: https://www.dianaalberti.com/event-details/virtual-ancestral-night-full-moon-circle
- Ticket type