Fall Equinox Full Moon Women's Circle (In-Person)
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us to celebrate Fall Equinox. Long ago, when we were connected to the Earth, Fall Equinox
was the time to celebrate the harvest by sharing their bountiful fruits with their neighbors before the darker days ahead. They understood the importance of feasting with neighbors to create a village.
Without each other, they could not survive, so they feasted together to celebrate, to create community, and to give thanks.
Celebrate autumn equinox by harvesting your inner fruits of awareness and finding gratitude
for the seeds that you have both reaped and sown…The good, the bad, and the ugly.
Celebrate by gathering on this day with other women outdoors before the weather turns and the darker days come. This is a great way to welcome this new season of the fall! 🍂
May your inner and outer harvest be bountiful!
Where: Gantry Plaza State Park, LIC
What to bring:
- The most important thing to bring is your full self!
- A fall harvest dish that you would like to share and offer to the circle.
- Wear comfy/fall clothes as we will be seating outdoors. It may be still be hot but if you like you can bring a blanket.
- Yoga mat or something for you to sit comfortably in and lay down for meditation.
- Your favorite journal and a pen.
I can't wait to see you all, celebrate the harvest of this year!
- In-Person- Last minute$40$400$0
- In-Person Celebration- Advance$35$350$0